Forms & Applications
Listed are the forms you may need based on the activity you are performing. You can submit applications in person, by mail, or online. If you are submitting online, credit card payments can be made online by the cardholder. To pay online, go to Hardeeville Government Portal and select which category/department you want to make a payment for in the drop-down menu or by selecting continue under the title.
Process in Submittal
All forms and applications must be submitted to the City of Hardeeville along with payments. Failure to submit proper paperwork along with payments will cause a delay in processing your application.
Please note that there is a 3% convenience fee for using a credit card.
The City of Hardeeville will not sell or share your card information with any third party.
Credit Card Authorization Form
To authorize the City of Hardeeville to charge your credit card, you need to submit A - Credit Card Authorization (PDF).
Accommodation and Hospitality Tax
Board of Zoning Appeals
Boards and Commissions Application
- Appendix A-Rates Quick Reference FY2022 (PDF)
- Appendix B-Class Schedule FY2022 (PDF)
- B-1 New Business License 2022 (PDF)
- B-2 Business License Renewal 2022 (PDF)
- B-3 Sub Contractor Roster (PDF)
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for New Businesses (PDF)
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for Renewals (PDF)
- Business Operation Status Change (PDF)
- Checklist for Change of Ownership (PDF)
- Checklist for a New Business (PDF)
- Ordinance 2022 (PDF)
- Standardized Business License Application for Contractors (PDF)
- Form C - Clearing Permit Application (PDF)
- Form D - Development Permit Application (PDF)
- Form E - Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Form H - Home Occupation Form (PDF)
- Form P - Plat Review Application (PDF)
- Property Improvement Program Application Packet (PDF)
- SF - Site Feature Permit (PDF)
- Z - Zoning (PDF)